A service business like ours relies on being able to schedule, go to, and service customers in a timely fashion. Appointments cancelled without notice result in a loss of business and additional incurred costs for operations.
We reserve the right to assess a minimum $50 fee for appointments cancelled without notice, including (but not limited to) the following circumstances:
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- The 24-hour minimum notice policy does not apply to appointments scheduled with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Failure to answer, respond to, or return calls from our office in attempt to schedule. Note that a maximum of two phone call attempts will be made to schedule. Failure to respond within 24 hours (one business day) to these calls will result in a forfeiture of your appointment and the cancellation fee will be assessed.
- You may call us to reschedule your appointment at any time prior to the 24-hour cancellation window and no fee will apply.
- If you would like to be scheduled after your appointment has been cancelled, we will reinstate your appointment, but no credit will be applied to the new appointment, and you will be placed at the end of the scheduling queue.
- If we call to finalize your scheduling and you have already found service elsewhere, but not informed us that you no longer require our services.
- After we have confirmed a service date with you, technician(s) arrive at your service location and are unable to access property or reach you. Technicians will attempt to contact you while en route and will wait at your service location for 15 minutes for your arrival or contact. Note: This will result in not only the cancellation fee, but we will also charge the trip fee for the technician’s time.
- We are willing and able to reschedule these no-show services, but please note that no credit will be applied to the new appointment, and you will be placed at the end of the scheduling queue.
If you have had a cancellation fee assessed at any time in the past, we require you to pay a $50 deposit up front for any future services requested, which will be applied as a credit to your final bill for said service.